Never Cook Inside Your Tent

flicker-3204585130_aec37a3aca

Each day, Scouting magazine’s website features an Outdoor Tip of the Day.  (Link)

Here is the tip from June 12, 2009:

Never cook inside your tent: Fire, melted tent fabric, and carbon monoxide poisoning are all real risks.”

[Bold added]  [Photo:  Flicker/lucdgbxl]

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s